Due to unprecedented demand, there are waiting lists for most items from our Melbourne & Adelaide agents. Our agents are working very hard to respond to all queries, but we can’t guarantee that all queries will be responded to. Thank you for your understanding. Please indicate to your customer service agent if you would like to go on a waiting list.
Befit wish our agents, their families and customers to be protected from the spread of COVID-19. We feel privileged to be in a position to be able to help people as the need for self-isolation imposes itself on our community. The Befit team has been working tirelessly to not only create a fitness-at-home experience that is safe and hygienic, but also to provide a solution where our customers and their families can maintain the fitness at home. It cannot be overstated the importance of keeping the population active and as healthy as possible during this time, so those affected by the virus are in good physical and mental condition, giving them the best chance of swift and full recovery. Part of the difficulty at this time will be keeping ourselves up to date with the quickly changing situation and restrictions that might occur.
Help protect yourselves by reading the following suggestions from WHO (World Health Organisation) and Australian Government Health Department web sites:
Our Agent has tested, cleaned and disinfected your hire equipment prior to delivery.
Our Agent will text or call you before arrival so that you can prepare.
Customers must be home at time of delivery.
We are not able to deliver to addresses that require our agents to use a lift, or go up steps.
Customers please keep a distance of 2m from our agent.
Please read our Conditions of Hire prior to the delivery, this will save time and reduce social contact.
Please have your driver’s licence and credit card ready and for the agent to view, preferrably on a hall table. Once the paperwork and payment is processed the agent will step away allowing you to finalise the paperwork with your signature.
Credit card is required for payment, our agents will not be handling cash.
It is preferred that your equipment is delivered to your door, or to a safe, covered place outside of your home. If that is not possible, our agent will place the unit in your hallway or an open room to avoid close contact (you may then move the unit to another room as required). The Agent will test the equipment if a power point is easily accessible. The agent will be unable to demonstrate the use of the equipment for hygiene reasons but will provide full instructions. Instructions are also available for viewing or download if pdf format from the product’s page on our website.
“Customers” we strongly recommend you disinfectant clean your machine in between users.
Additional information for isolation customers (whether voluntarily or by medical direction):
Please inform your BeFit Hire agent that you are in isolation when you make your initial hire query
Customers please keep a distance of 2m from our agent.
Our Conditions of Hire must be read prior to the delivery, and please indicate to the BeFit Agent that you acknowledge the Conditions of Hire.
Please send a photograph or scan of your driver’s licence and credit card to your agent, or make them visible to your agent through a window.
For isolation customers, equipment is to be delivered to your door, or to a safe, covered place on your property. If required, the equipment may be placed just inside your premises, provided that a minimum distance of 2m between people is to be maintained.
It may not be possible to deliver to apartments, terrace homes etc at this time. Your agent will be able to tell you what they can manage.
The equipment is tested prior to delivery, and your agent will not be able to test it again in your home, nor demonstrate the equipment if you are under COVID-19 isolation. Instructions may be supplied, or a link provided for viewing or download if pdf format from the product’s page on our website.
Other resources of interest:
Conditions of Hire
1. The Hirer is responsible for returning equipment on the due date OR pays an extension of hire from the due date.
2. Late returns will incur the daily rental rate fee up to 7 days, calculated on the standard rate (4-week rate). Double standard rate applies thereafter.
3. If Collection Fee has been paid, it is the responsibility of the hirer to telephone prior to the Termination Date to arrange collection.
4. Equipment must be returned clean and in good condition or a charge will be applied.
5. Careful attention should be given to the instructions regarding the correct use of the equipment. The Hirer accepts full responsibility for any personal injury resulting from the use of the equipment being hired. Should there be any doubt as to whether you should use this equipment, please consult your doctor before hiring. Hire units have a user weight limitation.
6. Change of address or telephone number should be notified immediately.
7. Hire fee is not refundable. A credit will be given towards a different product or future hires.
8. If the hirer does not return the equipment on the due date, and payment becomes overdue, collection action will commence.
The company shall be at complete liberty, without notifying the hirer to:
a) Charge costs and expenses against the Hirer’s Charge Card for outstanding hire fees until equipment is returned or full payment at the current market value of the equipment.
b) Charge legal costs and all other costs and expenses incurred in relation to or arising out of the recovery of the item of equipment by BeFit Hire (ABN 61 611 787 823).
c) Declare said information to a credit reporting agency under Section 18E(8)(c) of the privacy act.
9. The company shall be at liberty to enter the Hirer’s premises, at BeFit Hire’s option, to effect necessary recovery of the hire equipment.
10. The company shall be at liberty to send the customer promotional material by mail, email or SMS.
11. This Agreement constitutes a tax invoice & total paid includes G.S.T.
12. Except for those conditions and warranties implied by the Fair Trading Act, or the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended from time to time, or other Sales of Goods or Consumer Protection legislation, which may not be excluded, the buyer hirer agrees that he/she has not relied on any inducement, representation or statement made by or on behalf of BeFit Hire (ABN 61 611 787 823) in hiring or purchasing the goods and that there are no implied conditions or warranties herein and that in no circumstances will BeFit Hire (ABN 61 611 787 823).
Incur any liability of any nature whatsoever in respect of or arising out of or in connection with any loss, damage, harm or injury whether special, consequential, direct or indirect suffered or incurred by the hirer, buyer or any third party.
The liability of BeFit Hire (ABN 61 611 787 823) for a breach of any duty of care shall, in all cases, be limited as far as may be permitted by law, at the option of BeFit to replacement of the goods or the supply of the equivalent goods or the repair of the goods or the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods and suffered or incurred as a result of any such breach.
Buzpar PL TA BeFit Hire Pty Ltd (ABN 61 611 787 823)