Can I Hire then Buy?
Yes, this has many benefits, for someone who is interested in first trying out a unit and then if they like it buying it, or alternatively, if they don’t like it they can return it no questions asked! Hire with Option to Buy is available on most products. You will receive a brand new unassembled unit in a carton, with the option of a 12 week Hire.
At the end of the first period if you wish to purchase the unit the full amount you have paid will come off the purchase price and you retain the unit. Alternatively if you do not wish to purchase the unit at the end of the Hire period, you can simply return the unit, you are under no obligation to purchase, or alternatively continue to Hire for as long as you wish (no further payments come off should you decide to purchase at a later date).
Conditions of Hire
It is further agreed that:
1. The Hirer is responsible for returning equipment on the due date OR pays an extension of hire from the due date.
2. Late returns will incur the daily rental rate fee up to 7 days, calculated on the standard rate (4-week rate). Double standard rate applies thereafter.
3. If Collection Fee has been paid, it is the responsibility of the hirer to telephone prior to the Termination Date to arrange collection.
4. Equipment must be returned clean and in good condition or a charge will be applied.
5. Careful attention should be given to the instructions regarding the correct use of the equipment. The Hirer accepts full responsibility for any personal injury resulting from the use of the equipment being hired. Should there be any doubt as to whether you should use this equipment, please consult your doctor before hiring. Hire units have a user weight limitation.
6. Change of address or telephone number should be notified immediately.
7. Hire fee is not refundable. A credit will be given towards a different product or future hires.
8. If the hirer does not return the equipment on the due date, and payment becomes overdue, collection action will commence.
The company shall be at complete liberty, without notifying the hirer to:
a) Charge costs and expenses against the Hirer’s Charge Card for outstanding hire fees until equipment is returned or full payment at the current market value of the equipment.
b) Charge legal costs and all other costs and expenses incurred in relation to or arising out of the recovery of the item of equipment by BeFit Hire (ABN 61 611 787 823).
c) Declare said information to a credit reporting agency under Section 18E(8)(c) of the privacy act.
9. The company shall be at liberty to enter the Hirer’s premises, at BeFit Hire’s option, to effect necessary recovery of the hire equipment.
10. The company shall be at liberty to send the customer promotional material by mail, email or SMS.
11. This Agreement constitutes a tax invoice & total paid includes G.S.T.
12. Except for those conditions and warranties implied by the Fair Trading Act, or the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended from time to time, or other Sales of Goods or Consumer Protection legislation, which may not be excluded, the buyer hirer agrees that he/she has not relied on any inducement, representation or statement made by or on behalf of BeFit Hire (ABN 61 611 787 823) in hiring or purchasing the goods and that there are no implied conditions or warranties herein and that in no circumstances will BeFit Hire (ABN 61 611 787 823).
Incur any liability of any nature whatsoever in respect of or arising out of or in connection with any loss, damage, harm or injury whether special, consequential, direct or indirect suffered or incurred by the hirer, buyer or any third party.
The liability of BeFit Hire (ABN 61 611 787 823) for a breach of any duty of care shall, in all cases, be limited as far as may be permitted by law, at the option of BeFit to replacement of the goods or the supply of the equivalent goods or the repair of the goods or the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods and suffered or incurred as a result of any such breach.
Buzpar PL TA BeFit Hire Pty Ltd (ABN 61 611 787 823)